Now that winter is gone and spring is finally here there is a new driving to be aware of, as many people are riding their bikes, as well as motorcycles. Many drivers overlook the fact that they must share the road with other vehicles, bikes being the most common. Always be aware of your surroundings seems to be a pretty simple task, until it is actually required. Cyclists and motorcyclists have a higher risk for fatal injuries from a collision than drivers, and therefore should always be monitored while driving. Watch out for cyclists or motorcyclists or you could end up killing one with your car or truck. If you want to improve your driving safety you could take one of our Derek Brown’s driving school courses.
Top 5 Stories
- Calgary MELT Program for Truck Driving February 24, 2024
- Correcting Common Myths About Driving November 27, 2023
- Choosing a Truck Driving School in Calgary September 29, 2023
- Thinking About Becoming a Truck Driver? October 13, 2022
- How to Overcome Your Fear of Learning How to Drive July 21, 2022